Established in 1994, we’ve gone from strength to strength winning multiple awards over the years including Most Trusted Consultancy – Large Customers at the 2019 and 2020 TELCA awards followed by two further awards at the 2021 TELCAs for Consultancy of the Year – Large and Best Business Solution – Technology for our Net Zero Pathway tool.
This year we have been nominated for the following awards:
Consultus International Group
- Third Party Intermediary of the Year – Over 50 employees
- Net Zero Initiative Award – Technology (Net Zero Pathway)
- Energy Champions of the Year – Individual (Minesh Gupta)
- Digital Innovation of the Year: Data, Insight and Dashboards (My Energy)
- Third Party Intermediary of the Year – Under 50 employees
- Campaign of the year (Landlord Campaign)
- Energy Champion of the Year – Individual (Brian Joyce)
Cassie Marvin, Group Marketing Manager commented – “We’re truly thrilled to have been shortlisted for so many awards this year at The Energy Awards and look forward to celebrating industry achievements throughout such a challenging period alongside our peers in June.”
The awards will be taking place at the Grosvenor Ballroom in London on the 29th June 2022.