If you’re already a user of our myEnergy portal, you will have seen some exciting changes.
myEnergy is designed to provide customers with data and analytics relating to their utility portfolio in one location, that can be accessed at any time.
The goal is to provide customers with a reporting suite that helps efficiently answer questions related to your entire utility estate and empower you to achieve your energy targets.
- A Summary dashboard providing the latest snapshot of your utility portfolio at both financial and consumption levels.
- A Portfolio dashboard providing improved visibility and access to the information we hold and manage for your utility estate. From visibility of supply contracts to numbers of open and closed sites and much more.
- Live Energy Trading allowing customers with a flexible buying model to gain greater visibility of all wholesale energy trades made for their estate.
- The Cost area provides greater visibility of everything cost-related – from budgets and forecasts, to your actual invoiced spend and errors found within your utility invoices.
- The Consumption area provides improvements to summary information on top of the existing analytics.
- A Carbon/GHG dashboard delivering quick and easy visibility of the impact of your operations on the environment and a platform to drive the conversation of how we help reduce this impact.
- An overall better user experience, enabling clients to find the information they want quicker and easier, and making more information available at the click of a button.
Access myEnergy Portal here
These enhancements have been driven by customer feedback and our desire to deliver the best customer experience possible. So, a big thank you goes out to those that have contributed to date.
However, it does not stop there…. myEnergy will continue to evolve based on customer needs and the ever-changing markets we operate in.
We truly value customer feedback and ideas. That is why we have included a feedback button within the top right corner of myEnergy for users to provide instant feedback – this goes straight to our development team to continue the customer-led process.
There are a whole bunch of additional developments already being worked on, and we look forward to working with you to shape the future of energy, water, and carbon management!
If you are a customer and don’t have a login and password for the Consultus myEnergy Portal, please contact your customer service team to request this.