We are the experts in helping you to design and deliver more sustainable buildings that feature the necessary accreditations and comply with all relevant energy, carbon and net zero legislation.
We understand the importance of embedding net zero practices, energy efficiency and demand reduction measures in building design and operations.
Our cross-sector experience and expertise in energy, carbon reduction and compliance means we can advise you on the right approaches and solutions to meet your needs. Alternatively, we can manage the entire accreditation and compliance process on your behalf.
Sustainability – asset accreditation and building standards
Services available from Consultus include:
- Energy, sustainability and net zero strategy
- Embedding sustainability in building specifications and ongoing policies
- SBEM Assessments, Part L Compliance, EPCs – modelling using building and energy modelling software
- DSM Assessments for complex buildings
- Combined Heat and Power Quality Assurance (CHPQA)
- CIBSE TM44 – Air Conditioning Inspections
- Standard Assessment Procedures (SAPs) and Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
- Display Energy Certificates (DECs)
- TM52, TM59 & BB101 Overheating Compliance Reports
- Daylighting Reports
- BREEAM and Home Quality Mark (HQM) assessments
- Future Net Zero® (FNZ) Standard
Whether you are an RE100 organisation seeking ISO certification and accreditation, an SME subject to building and asset regulations, or a local school playing your part in carbon reduction, we help you turn rules and requirements into a positive force for change.
Sustainability – compliance and reporting services
- Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) – Phase 3
- Streamlined Energy & Carbon Reporting (SECR)
- Climate Change Agreements Scheme (CCA)
- Greenhouse Gas Reporting (GHG)
- European Union Emission Trading Scheme (EU ETS)