Complete UK water tender with financial analysis: we are specialists in Business Water supplies and services to better support your operations, reduce management headaches and help you save money.
The UK water market is fully open for business, which is great news for all business users, whether you are water-intensive or not. The major opportunity is to impose far greater control over this category spend, choosing who supplies your water needs: one retailer for all water and waste services. The benefits are clear: greater choice, consolidating multiple accounts and achieving discounts, with access to e-billing and online portals.
- More than £20 million worth of water contracts negotiated and signed
- Annual water spend managed of more than £11,350,000
- Many thousands of transfers completed, shaping water market movement
The benefits are clear
We always go out to the whole market and we set the benchmark in pricing performance.
As a world class provider of utility buying, demand reduction and net zero services – and 100% independent of water suppliers – we can ensure you make savings in your tenderable clean water and wastewater services. We offer market leading contract and negotiation skills.
Major gains can arise from consolidating multiple services from different water suppliers into a single high-performance solution, saving you money, time and resources.
Cost savings are possible in multiple areas such as tariff optimisation, volumetric bandings, drainage bandings, cost comparisons, trade effluent, meter sizes/redundant meters, and VAT. Some charges can be backdated up to six years.
Water tendering and supply made easy
- Bespoke services, tailored to your needs
- Hands-on Account Management: single point of contact and accountability
- Client-focused relationships based on transparency and trust
- Historical audits and up-to-the-minute reviews of your water portfolio
- Checking and validating supplier invoices quickly and accurately
- Assessing and verifying suppliers: all UK providers covered
- Market-leading contract tendering and negotiation
- Reducing water demand through Demand Side Optimisation
- Metering services focus on usage, anomalies and balancing supply/demand
Your water journey with Consultus
Moving forward with your business
Bespoke onsite consulting is available, as well as specialist activities such as assistance with applications for Trade Effluent consents and other wholesaler related activities. Additional services available from the Consultus team include New Technology Assessment & Deployment, Cost Management, Contract Optimisation, Project Management and Financing Solutions. Please get in touch for more details.
Currently, water market regulation only permits activity in the UK estate. Bill validation, cost management and reporting services can be extended to other operational regions as required.
You may also benefit from our Net Zero services below: