Consultus has a fantastic story that covers the entire journey to net zero, backed by a complete service portfolio for energy and water procurement, building services and new connections, energy management, sustainability, renewables, EV infrastructures, energy reduction and resilience.
Partnering with Consultus means you can bring that story and its benefits to more organisations in more locations – to benefit all parties.
How we work
For 30 years we have been acknowledged by energy providers, customers and analysts for our open and transparent way of working. Our Values are founded on Distinctiveness, Collaborative Working, Integrity, Continual Development, Excellence, and a genuine Delight in exceeding expectations with an attitude and approach you can’t find anywhere else.
We can deliver our expert services direct to customers, following introduction by a referring partner, or have our people and resources act as a specialist extension to your own team: bolstering your services portfolio to create new revenue streams and deliver an outstanding customer experience.
Partnering with Consultus has enabled us to work with a number of clients that we have ascertained due to the high service levels offered by their team. As well as working with clients who are clearly very happy with Consultus we also receive excellent support and guidance through Adam.
Consultus act as an extension of our business, working with them over a number of years we trust them to manage our clients utility needs.
Who we work with
We partner with organisations ranging from developers and architects through local business groups to national federations, membership bodies and global consultancies. Together we are stronger – and can deliver even more.
- Chambers of commerce
- Membership organisations
- Procurement consultancies
- Trade federations
- Professional business services
- Facilities management
- Private equity
- Utility service specialist (infrastructure, consultancies, technicians)
- Global consultancy firms
- Architects and developers
How Consultus partners benefit
- Gain the ability to offer more services and create re-occurring monthly revenue streams
- Make Net Zero a central part of your service offer and capability
- Only limited resources are required from partners
- Full marketing and communications support provided, with options including co-branding
- Simple contractual relationships, with monthly revenue reporting
- Introduce unique products and services to your customers that will reduce costs and carbon
- Build a long-term relationship with a multi award winning ‘most trusted’ consultancy
- We are very easy to work with – dedicated teams, systems and processes
Net Zero Service Partners: join the team
If you are already working in the net zero space or have a complementary service offering and would like to work in this space, please get in touch. For example, we are already working with specialist Waste Management and Electric Vehicle (EV) infrastructure partners. We can help you to extend your market reach while augmenting and enhancing our service offer.
We are currently recruiting partners to support the net zero journey in areas including technology providers, installation and maintenance, financing partners and cultural engagement specialists. In many cases, our service partners build long-term reciprocal relationship with us, as they take the Consultus approach and its benefits even further.
Developer and Architect Partners: building and site services
Our specialist practice for building services, site services, new connections and sustainability helps clients to design and fit out well-constructed, comfortable and sustainable environments, providing long-lasting gains across a building’s lifecycle.
To do this, we partner with landowners, builders, developers, construction companies, major manufacturers, building owners, facilities teams and contractors.
Combining construction, utilities and sustainability expertise with experience across residential, commercial and mixed use projects, including refits and refurbishment:
- Our expertise means we can support projects from the earliest pre-planning, concept and design stages, embedding best practice and flexible sustainability strategies for any development
- Our experience enables us to support projects across all sectors including manufacturing, retail, healthcare, education, government, transport, leisure and hospitality
Visit our dedicated Building Services Design Consultancy, Utility Infrastructure Coordination, and Sustainability Accreditations & Compliance pages, or please get in touch for more details.